Miss A - Client Interview
One of the big reason I love boudoir is that you get to see women in a completely different way than what they show the world. I knew Miss A a long time ago way back in junior high so it was nice to re-connect and finally get to know her out of her shy shell! She totally rocked her session and was amazed at the goddess that blossomed! So was I! When she showed her boyfriend her images, he cried. I think because he was seeing her confident and unabashedly herself! Thanks for coming in Miss A!
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 34
2. What do you do for a living? Oilfield Laborer
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I've always liked the look of boudoir
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? I guess just being unclothed in front of a 'stranger' and camera. I'm more of a "clothes on" person lol
5. Why did you choose me? Because I knew you a long time ago, you're not really a stranger. Having confidence in you and your work to help me feel beautiful. Your work is awesome!
6. Where did you find me? Facebook
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? The time flew by so fast!
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc) Oh definitely seeing the images. Although I will have to get over the addiction of buying lingerie...
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session? Take a deep breathe and do it. Even through fears or anxiety, you will be so happy you did.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? Working to have a better self image this has helped so much. :)
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect? No
"Deciding to do a boudoir shoot was way out of my comfort zone! I'm so glad I did though. Seeing the pictures after was definitely worth the nervousness before hand. I'm pretty much a private person but want to show off my photos and seeing reactions is even more of a confidence boost. Katie is great at what she does, sexy poses and 'jooshing' hair for those great photos."
Miss A chose to only show anonymous images of her shoot. Did you know that you can do that? Many women want to have boudoir photos done but are afraid of them being shown to the world. You don't have to show them to anyone!! The publication of your images is always always always in your hands!