Miss S | Feel better in ways you never thought possible | Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
I work in Law Enforcement
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I made the decision to book a session not only as a gift for my significant other but to appreciate my body as it has changed considerably as I have gotten older and from having two kids.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was concerned that I would not like how I looked in the photos but other than that I knew Katie would be a great photographer.
5. Why did you choose me?
You know how to direct clients to pose in a way that you can capture their best angles. I also love your lighting and color palettes you use on the photos. I had a mini beach session with you before and felt super comfortable with you.
6. Where did you find me?
I work with your wonderful husband
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I was naked for waaaaaaaaaaay more time than I thought I would be but I was strangely comfortable with it haha
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)?
Getting to change outfits and try different poses in different parts of your studio was fun and kept things interesting
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Katie's quality of photography is well worth the investment; these photos are not just sexy or for someone's pleasure. They are artistic, and can make you feel better about yourself in ways you never thought possible.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
YES I realized that the body I have now in my late 30s is so fucking beautiful and no less stunning than it was in my 20s, It has just changed in different places.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Have a warmer studio (but maybe you just keep it cold for with nipple factor)
12. What made you decide to book a session?
I looked through your gallery and saw so many other women have breathtaking photos come out of your shoots. Also I 100% trust you and knew you would make me feel comfortable.
13. During the shoot, what kinds of thoughts were running through your mind?
I hope nothing I am doing will look cheesy or too posed! Wow I am really naked and actually enjoying this LOL