Miss B Client Interview
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I am 25 years old, and I was listening to cringey emo music on a purple iPod Nano. (Still do, minus the iPod.)
2. What do you do for a living?
I am an Early Childhood Educator.
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I love having my picture taken, but I had never had it taken professionally. I also wanted something I could keep forever to remind me of what a babe I am.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was worried that I would be nervous and that I would look fat. (Neither happened.)
5. Why did you choose me?
A friend recommended you and after looking through your Instagram I knew we would be a good match!
6. Where did you find me?
A referral and Instagram.
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I thought I would be so nervous! But as soon as I sat down in the makeup chair and you started spouting off your lame jokes I knew it would all be fine and I couldn't wait to take my clothes off!
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
Am I allowed to say all of it? Then all of it.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Embrace yourself, you deserve to feel beautiful, sexy and classy. Doing this has made me feel so much confidence in myself and my body. Treat yo' self.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
My favorite part is that the images still look like me, including scars, stretch marks, imperfections. These things didn't have to disappear for me to look beautiful, they're a piece of who I am and I think it will be easier for me to embrace them after seeing myself in this new light.
11. During the session, what thoughts were running through your head?
Tyra Banks saying "smize" over and over again & "breathe, girl, breathe."
12. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Another glass of champagne, because who doesn't need more champange?
13. Do you have anything else you would like to share with my readers?
Katie is a nut, she's gonna hype you up, crack lame jokes and make you feel like a superstar the entire time. She manages to be totally professional without being intimidating or stiff. You won't regret your session, but you may regret not having one.