Miss S | Client Interview | Self care really can change your whole disposition | Edmonton Boudoir
This babe is a Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker and made a pair of shoes for her final exam. Out of metal. She MADE METAL SHOES. I can't even. Scroll to the bottom to see them!
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I'm 29 and I think I was listening to alot of Pink and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers when I was 14
2. What do you do for a living?
I'm a Journeyman Sheet Metal Worker
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
It's an art form I've always appreciated, and the timing was great because it was sort of a celebration of finishing my apprenticeship and will also make a great wedding gift in the fall!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I'm not burdened with an overabundance of self confidence, so taking my clothes off for pictures was definitely a fear
5. Why did you choose me?
I really appreciated the honesty, openness, and aggressively body positive vibe of your posts and your website
6. Where did you find me?
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was definitely more relaxed and casual than I expected, which was GREAT
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
Makeovers are always a blast, so that was really fun, but the actual shoot was awesome. I loved having a personal cheerleader telling me how beautiful I was and how great I was doing; it really helped me relax and feel confident
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it as soon as you can, don't hesitate if you think you need to fix something before you go, because I promise you you don't, and you'll be blown away by how amazing you look just as you are
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
It reminded me (after a year of lockdown) that a little bit of hair and makeup and self care really can change your whole disposition, and that it's important to make the time to look and feel good.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Make it last all day!
12. What made you decide to book a session?
To be honest, the sale promotion and the fact it meant I could book on my birthday lol
13. During the shoot, what thoughts were running through your mind?
Mostly I was focused on not nervous-laughing the whole time and trying to hit the wild positions you got me in
14. What is your definition of success?
It's liking who you are and what you do, and being surrounded by the people you love