Miss M | I realized I'm a sensual person | Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
It was a Christmas gift to my husband ( and myself )
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I wanted to be in tip top shape. Eating right, no alcohol and working out.
5. Why did you choose me?
I have a client that hired Katie and the photos turned out amazing
6. Where did you find me?
Recommendation from my client
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I really began to relax after the first 15 minutes which I didn't think would happen.
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
At times I felt awkward but then Katie flipped the camera and I realized that I looked great. It relaxed me even more.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
To anyone thinking about it I say go for it. Doesn't matter what size or shape Katie makes you look beautiful and you realize that you are beautiful and sensual.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I realized I'm a sensual person and at 40 I feel I look better and am healthier than I was at 20.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
I loved the experience.
12. What made you decide to book a session?
I wanted to commemorate this point in my life. My age, body and lifestyle at this point in my life.
13. During the shoot, what kinds of thoughts were running through your mind?
I felt awkward at times for sure, and a little cold, LOL, but all together i was having fun and knew that the pictures were turning out great.