Miss K | Client Interview | Pushing boundaries and growing | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
30 and I was listening to Shakira at 14.
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I fell in love with Laura's photos! I decided that if I didn't do it now then I might not ever do it. No better time than the present, right?!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I went into it with no expectations which I think is the way to go. It was surprising how at ease everything was.
5. Why did you choose me?
Laura's photos were the best boudoir I've ever seen and she spoke so highly of you and the entire experience.
6. Where did you find me?
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I went into it with no expectations which I think is the way to go. It was surprising how fun the session was and how at ease I felt.
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
I am usually pretty picky about my hair and makeup but I was honestly so impressed with Kalene! She did an UNREAL job. My favourite part was for sure having champagne while just chatting with you girls and getting to know you. That made me feel so at ease before I got ass naked The shoot was not awkward at all, you directed me so well and chose perfect music! My other favourite part was the WAP set. It was hilarious yet sexy at the same time.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
If you're nervous, I would suggest getting a friend to drop you off and pick you up so that you can have a couple pre-drinks.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I was SO jazzed up leaving that shoot!!!! Being naked in front of a stranger is so freeing and I left the session feeling sassy AF. Thank you, Katie, for orchestrating everything so perfectly.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
I truly can't think of anything at this point. I really liked how you showed me pictures along the way though so that I could see how they were looking.
12. What made you decide to book a session?
I felt like if I didn't do it now then I might not ever do it!
13. During the shoot, what thoughts were running through your mind?
I remember just thinking how much fun I was having and how confident I felt.
14. What is your definition of success?
Pushing boundaries and growing.