Amazing Accomplishments and Amazing Failures | Edmonton Boudoir Photography
I am sitting at my kitchen counter watching my husband brew beer (gawd, help me...) thinking about 2018 and all the amazing things I accomplished and all the amazing failures I had. This year tested me in so many ways and I learned through it all that I am not alone. I have a great support system, in particular, my husband is always right by my side. I can't be thankful enough for him. I also have an super fab group of followers (ie. YOU) that I couldn't do any of this without. Shout-out to you all!
1. I was published in Femme Rebelle Magazine
2. My studio was completed! I now happily shoot in my own space. Special shoutout to my husband and father-in-law for all their super hard work. Shout-out to my BFF Rustie for her hard work helping me set it all up and another shout-out to Becki Petersen for her amazing art work on my wall!
3. I had my most busy and successful year of bookings to date! You are all amazing!
4. I read some good books, notably Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
5. Signed up for a workshop in California (happening this April)! I can't freaking wait. I have never been to Cali but I have a sneaky suspicion that I am going to love it.
6. Made it through another year of marriage and parenting (hahaha but seriously, thats worth celebrating!)
7. I met some amazing photographer friends that inspire me and push me to be better. Love you guys!
The below photos are my top 9 as chosen by you throughout the year on Instagram!
This below photo is of me, taken by my friend Ashley with Ashley Jackson Boudoir!