Client Interview - Miss A
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 32
2. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? A friend had done one as a gift for her fiancee and I just thought it was a great idea.
3. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? I'm pretty comfortable with my body, but I was definitely nervous about being almost naked in front of someone I didn't really know. Also, as I mentioned, I don't really like being photographed even when fully clothed because I tend to look uncomfortable.
4. Why did you choose me? I definitely did some online research before selecting you. I liked the style of your photos on Instagram and I really liked that you outlined the whole experience on your website. I liked your writing and just felt like I would be comfortable with you.
5. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? Well as you mention on the website, I was surprised by how comfortable I was in front of you and at how quickly the time went.
6. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc) Seeing the images was the best part because I really wasn't sure how they would turn out (given my past history with photos) and I was pleasantly surprised that I actually had trouble deciding which to keep.
7. What is your advice for women interested in such a session? I think it's a great experience. You definitely feel sexy and powerful when you look at the photos. Plus in today's world where we are constantly bombarded with images of celebs and models I think it's great for regular, working women to see themselves in this light.
8. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect? No. You were great to work with. You made me feel at ease and I really appreciate that. I also really like that you told me exactly what to do in terms of posing. This does not come naturally for everyone, so that really helped.