Client Interview Miss S
1. Why did you decide that you wanted to do a boudoir session?
My 30th birthday was coming up, so I wanted to have some photos taken of me to commemorate the milestone!
2. What made you decide to hire me as your photographer?
Katie's work is unlike any other photographer I've ever seen. Her work is unique, super sexy, and really captures the beauty of a woman's body, in my opinion. Also, her prices are extremely reasonable, for what you get!
3. How were you feeling before your shoot? Any thoughts going through your head?
Before the shoot, I was stiff, cold, nervous, and just hoping for the best. I'd gained a couple of pounds, so I wasn't as excited as I normally would've been. During the shoot, Katie pushed me to twist and work my body for her art. She instructed me to do exactly what she saw I needed to do, and where she wanted my hands, legs, etc. I'm so glad she did! What we think may look awkward and forced, is actually the best looking pose in the end.
4. Now that you’ve had your own photo shoot, how was it?
The final results blew me away. I didn't know I could look like that.
5. What would you say to someone considering doing a boudoir shoot?
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! The confidence boost of having Katie do boudoir photos of me was invaluable, and I would highly recommend the experience to everyone, no matter what your age, shape or size is!
6. Is there anything I could do that would make this experience completely perfect?
No, it was perfect in every way.