Miss T Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir | I consider what I did a gift to myself. And I love it.
Updated: Oct 21, 2020
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
39. I've decided I'm owning my age.
2. What do you do for a living?
I manage people.
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
Freedom of expression, I work in a considerably conservative world and figured this was another avenue of expression.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Of course! Fear of being naked and judged on one's appearance/body shape were loud and biting in my mind leading up to the photoshoot.
5. Why did you choose me?
I loved your pictures on Instagram. Your posts lead me to believe we speak a lot alike. I was correct ;)
6. Where did you find me?
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
The photoshoot was perfect. I felt immediately welcomed by you. No judgment, like catching up with an old friend who wants to get you naked lol.
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc).
All of it, the conversation with you, the make up (which made me feel gorgeous) and even the first time coming out of the dressing room in my undies was fun! What made my heart expand was seeing the images. Broke my heart wide open and cannot say how much I appreciated your kleenex haha and talent and heart.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do. It. Just jump. Katie is there to catch you and guide you through it.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes. I realized A) if I can take my clothes off and be photographed, there's not much else I cannot tackle in life. B) Do I have a sexy swagger as a result of the session and pictures? Why yes, yes I do. I consider what I did a gift to myself. And I love it.
11. During the session, what thoughts were running through your head?
I didn't drink enough champagne.
12. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
13. Do have anything else you would like to share with my readers?
Ladies, listen up. If you have shitty thoughts about yourself and your sexy body, consider a new approach. As much as you want to internally argue with yourself about your body, put them aside, book a session with Katie and see what happens. I promise you, you will not regret it. Thank you from my whole heart Katie.