Miss M Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir | but I'm in love [with my photos!]
Updated: Sep 11, 2020
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? I’m 35.
2. What do you do for a living? I’m a full time RN and full time single mom to two busy little boys!
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? I wanted to do something for myself. Also a “congrats-you’ve-survived-the-past-two-years” gift from me to me ;)
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Yes my mummy tummy showing. I knew I’d be super critical of myself and was scared I wouldn’t like any pics - but I’m in love.
5. Why did you choose me? I love your style, you make everyone look sexy!
6. Where did you find me? Instagram
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? Yes I was naked alot more than I thought I’d be lol
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc) the shoot was so fun!!! Cold but fun ;)
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session? Choose clothing items you feel sexy in. Not what you think might look sexy. And trust Katie - she knows her shit.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? Yes after looking at my pics for the 100th time I love my body more the way it is.
11. During the session, what thoughts were running through your head? I’m so cold. This is so fun. I love Katie. Suck it in! Smile. Don’t smile. I can’t wait to do this again!
12. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect? No it was perfect! Oh no wait maybe add some champagne ;)
13. Do have anything else you would like to share with my readers? 10 out of 10 recommended doing this!
Katie note to self: Get more space heaters