Miss J Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir | A woman’s sexuality is amazing and should be celebrated
Updated: 3 days ago
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I’m 36 years old
2. What do you do for a living?
Work for the City of Edmonton
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
My friend asked if I wanted to do a session.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I had no fear about doing boudoir. I’m happy with the skin I’m in. I love that boudoir captures the beauty of my body and the passion of the person I am.
5. Why did you choose me?
I was recommended to you by my friend
6. Where did you find me?
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I went into the session with no expectations. I was open to anything.
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc) all of it!
You made me feel so comfortable and sexy. It was one of the best boudoir experiences I’ve ever had. And the pictures turned out stunning!
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
DO IT! Don’t be afraid of showing your body. It’s beautiful, so embrace it! What better way than a photo shoot.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
My boobs are one of my best features to me now!
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Nope! It was a lot of fun!