Miss E | I was able to laugh, feel confident and just be myself | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 21, almost 22!
2. What do you do for a living? I work in a private pediatrics clinic in Edmonton. 3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? My bestfriend and I were looking into it for fun one day in the lockdown madness and said screw it and just did it together! So happy we made that choice.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Absolutely, I have never been 100% confident in my own skin. Building that confidence and courage to step into a unfamiliar situation was hard for me at first.
5. Why did you choose me? The photos I saw on Instagram was EXACTLY what I was envisioning for myself, not to mention I could tell that Katie had an amazing personality just through her posts and virtually communicating with her.
6. Where did you find me? Research on google and instagram.
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? Leading up I was so nervous and worried that I wouldn't be comfortable or look natural since I have never done anything like this before. Walking into the door my worries were immediately gone and I was SO excited, I felt like I already knew Katie and I was hanging out with a friend I have known forever, which made the actual session so so much fun.
8. What was your favourite part of the entire experience? I loved being pampered but posing and getting my photos taken was the best! I felt like a actual model.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session? JUST DO ITTTT. You will always think that you could look better, or change something about yourself but being confident if what you already are/have and doing it as your true self if the most confidence building thing I did.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? 100%. I learned to love the skin I'm in, and I was able to finally see myself as others see me and I love it.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect? It was everything I could've asked for and more, I was able to laugh, feel confident and just be myself.
12. What made you decide to book a session? I wanted to do something for myself that would build my confidence and motivate me to be my best self.
13. During the shoot, what kinds of thoughts were running through your mind? "am I doing this right". Mostly I was just thinking about how stoked I was to see my photos because I felt amazing during the shoot!
14. What is your definition of success? I feel like my definition of success is when myself, friends and family and happy and healthy. Nothing means more to me then the people I love.