Miss H Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2. What do you do for a living?
Equipment operator and early childhood education
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I thought it would be a great confidence booster and I was right!
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Absolutely! I've always been very self concious and shy.
5. Why did you choose me?
Look through her albums; every picture and person look stunning!
6. Where did you find me?
I've followed Katie's photography journey since the beginning.
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I couldn't believe how quickly my nerves settled. When she says she poses you from head to toe she's not kidding!
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
All of it! Katie and her hair/makeup stylist decided to surprise me with my makeover and I was speechless! I felt comfortable a lot faster than I thought I would.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
DO IT! I almost cancelled my session because of nerves but I'm so happy I didn't!
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
The confidence boost stuck with me!
11. Is there anything else you would like to share to other women interested in doing a boudoir session?
Push any fears aside and do it. You won't regret it!