Client Interview - Miss K
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)? 31
2. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session? What made me want to book a boudoir session was having two kids and going through a divorce that I am still in the midst of. It was a way for me to grasp onto someone who I used to feel like long ago and that I lost sight of during this huge shift in my life. Someone who felt beautiful and confident and full of life.
3. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? I worried that I would see only flaws instead of the beauty thats within my flaws. Needless to say my worries were for nothing!
4. Why did you choose me? Your photos have so much depth and feeling where you can just sense the clients sexuality and emotions. Other boudoir photos I’ve seen have been more about a pretty girl posing for someone other than herself, whereas I feel like all your clients always get in touch sincerely with themselves.
5. Where did you find me? Mutual awesome friends!!!
6. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)? I was surprisingly more nervous than I anticipated but it quickly dissipated.
7. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc) The shoot was my favourite. I was finally in the moment of doing something I had been wishing to do for so long. It was so exciting!
8. What is your advice for women interested in such a session? Don’t hesitate. Seize the opportunity and just give yourself the gift of fueling that confidence and self worth that we as women always crave.
9. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session? I realized going through the photos on my reveal that I’m way more critical of myself than is even reasonable. Getting to go through them with Katie, I got to have another set of more objective eyes to point out the real beauty in the photos instead of where my eye sometimes drew me (how my hair sat, a flaw in my skin, etc). I got to see the photo through her eyes which made me reevaluate my self-talk and made me feel more beautiful and sexy.
10. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect? Not that I can think of! You’re kick ass, girl!! xo