Client Interview - Miss B
Oh man, I am so excited to post some pics of this amazing woman!! Read her interview below!
As always, anonymous posts are free of identity and I took some creative liberty in making sure faces are hidden.
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
I just turned 50!
2. What do you do for a living?
It’s a secret :-)
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I wanted to do it for me - to mark this milestone year…. to celebrate my body and all the joy it has given me over the years. And to surprise my hubby.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
I was nervous and excited at the same time. Females tend to be hard on themselves, so I had to let go of the idea that I might not like the way the photos looked. Once we got started, I relaxed and totally enjoyed it. And it was worth it. I loved the experience and can’t wait to share the photos with my hubby.
5. Why did you choose me?
Your photos spoke to me.
6. Where did you find me?
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was fun! I really tried not to have any expectations going in. I had a blast. Katie put me at ease.
8. What was your favourite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
The makeover was fun, but the shoot was my favourite. Putting on the heels and pretending you’re a super model! LOL
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it to celebrate your body! Decide that you’re going to love yourself and enjoy everything your body enables you to experience. Trust Katie to create beautiful photos - all the stuff you worry about is mostly in your head :-) It really helps to bring clothing that you feel sexy and comfortable in. And rocking heels!
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Yes! It made me realize that I should choose to have ‘good body days’ all the time! Wear your favourite lingerie…. Buy yourself gorgeous underwear and wear it daily! Get your sexy on :-) You’ve only got one body in this life so you might as well enjoy it as much as possible!
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Can’t think of a thing.
12. Do you have a story about body image, your boudoir experience, body positivity etc. you would like to share? I love sharing stories from my clients and welcome anything you have to say!
I’m so glad you are empowering women to celebrate their bodies, and the sexy beings that we are!