Miss S Client Interview | I was on cloud nine | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2. What do you do for a living?
I’m currently working as a Med A with the Canadian Armed Forces.
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
My friends Alysha and Sabrina had photos done with you and you were having your birthday sale so I decided to book a session.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Oh gosh, so many. I wasn’t sure what to expect or how it would go. To be honest, I was excited but also unsure.
5. Why did you choose me?
Well first off your work is absolutely amazing and my friends were going off about how amazing you were and how they loved working with you. So a combination of your beautiful personality and amazing photography!
6. Where did you find me?
I only discovered you when my friend had told me she booked a session and sent me your Instagram.
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I honestly didn’t know what to expect! I had a lot of nerves and was a bit unsure about how it was going to go. But based on reviews and what people were saying about their experiences- I knew I would be fine and have a good time! I loved every second of my session... I honestly haven’t felt that confident or comfortable in my skin in such a long time and it was amazing.
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
The shoot was definitely my favourite part of the session. You made me feel like I was on cloud nine. You made me realize how beautiful I actually am and I’ll forever be grateful for that. It was such a good experience with lots of laughs and I’m so glad I decided to book my session.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it! You’ll see yourself in a different light and be able to see how beautiful you really are. You’ll come out of there feeling like the beautiful sexy woman you really are. The nerves are normal and will pass shortly after you get started. Katie will make you feel so comfortable and beautiful. It’s a truly amazing experience.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I’ve become a lot more confident with my body. I’ve always struggled with body image issues and now whenever I’m having a bad day, I just look at the photos I got done with Katie and remind myself of how beautiful I actually am.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Honestly, there is nothing you need to change! The whole experience was absolutely amazing and I wouldn’t change a thing.
12. What made you decide to book a session?
I was talking with friends about doing it for so long and I just decided “why the heck not”. I decided I had pushed it off for long enough and that I should just do it.
13. During the shoot, what thoughts were running through your mind?
Hahaha oh god so many things. More so curious to how the photos were going to turn out and if I was posing correctly .
14. What is your definition of success?
Success for me isn’t really about reaching a goal or hitting a specific milestone. Success for me is about being happy with where I am in life and knowing what I am capable of as an individual.