Miss K | Client Interview | I looked HOT | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
I am an early childhood educator.
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I know a couple people who have done boudoir shoots with you and their photos were amazing! I’ve been following your instagram page for a while and I’ve been wanting to get them done for a while and I told myself to stop putting it off and just do it cause I won’t regret it.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir? Why did you choose me?
I was a little nervous before the shoot and told myself to just have fun because you deserve it! Then I saw my makeup and I looked HOT and I felt ready for anything!
5. Where did you find me?
6. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I expected a comfortable atmosphere because of talking to you over the phone, you sounded so friendly and made me feel extremely excited for the shoot. But the shoot was better than I expected, I felt so beautiful and sexy and Katie was the biggest hype woman I’ve ever had! It was wonderful, the whole experience was 100/10!
7. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)?
I don’t even think I could pick a favourite part, every part of this experience made it amazing! But if I had to pick a favourite it probably would be seeing the photos, seeing the final edits brought that feeling of beauty and sexiness back.
8. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
My advice for anyone thinking of getting boudoir shoots done is DO IT! The shoot makes you feel sexy, beautiful and brings out a confidence that you never thought you had. I highly recommend you take a leap and do it, you won’t regret it!
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
Anytime I’m in front of a mirror, I look at all the things I don’t like about my body. Seeing the photos I had done, made me appreciate my body the way it was. I have never loved my body more than I have looking at these photos. Everyone should appreciate the body they have and embrace it, we are all beautiful.
11. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
I don’t think I would change a thing, you provide a wonderful, comfortable environment for people to feel safe and sexy. Keep doing what you’re doing gurl!
12. What made you decide to book a session?
It was time to appreciate what I was given and bring some positivity to my life, and did it work? Fuck yeah!
13. During the shoot, what kinds of thoughts were running through your mind?
At first, it was nerves and hoping I wouldn't look silly. But as soon as you showed me that first photo! Damn! Nerves went away, a new Kaitlyn was born and it was positive, confident thoughts for the rest of the day.