Miss D Client Interview | Edmonton Boudoir
1. How old are you... (or if you prefer, who were you listening to at age 14 :)?
2. What do you do for a living?
Full time university student
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
I wanted to surprise my husband, who works away from home, with a book that he can take with him.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
Not really. I was more concerned that the hair/makeup/editing would make me look fake or photoshopped. but that was NOT the case. Katie and her team did an amazing job!!
5. Why did you choose me?
I saw a post on facebook from someone who recommended you for boudoir. I looked at all of the other recommended photographers and either their style/quality of photo was not what I wanted or their price was outrageous and did not include hair/makeup.
6. Where did you find me?
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I didn’t really have any expectations. I was impressed with the number of wardrobe changes though!
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
The shoot itself was awesome but seeing the images was for sure my favourite part! It is really hard to imagine what the finished product will look like while the photos are being taken.
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Just do it! Katie will make you feel and look like a rockstar.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I have honestly never been a fan of headshots of myself; I really don’t like my smile. However, Katie captured so many gorgeous photos of my face and smile and I absolutely love them!