Client Interview Miss H | Now I love what I see | Edmonton Boudoir
Updated: Oct 21, 2020
1. How old are you.
I'm 54 years old.
2. What do you do for a living?
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
Both me and my husband love crazy things...I started following your page ..I loved it and decided to go on with it.
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir session?
I was slightly nervous and had palpitations at the beginning but later on everything was ok and I enjoyed it.
5. Why did you choose me?
Simply, I loved your photos...I've seen other boudoir photographers but yet you were the best Katie.
6. Where did you find me? Through a friend.
7. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
It was completely different than what I expected. I honestly was hesitant at the beginning but talking with Katie and then meeting her calmed me to the point that I just wanted to start the session. Katie you are amazing, it's not just about taking photos but it's about how you interact with a nervous client and calm her down.
8. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
Truly speaking, all parts were amazing but the most is seeing the images ( when I saw my images I kept saying IS THIS ME?)
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
"Go do it", don't second think it.
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
I feel more confident and, truly speaking, the way I look at my body is completely different, now I love what I see.
11. During the shoot, what kinds of thoughts were running through your mind?
During the shoots all I was thinking about was how to obey Katie's instructions perfectly
12. Is there anything else I could do to make this experience absolutely perfect?
Katie, you are amazing...everything was perfect.