1. How old are you:
2. What do you do for a living?
Part time administration, full time mommy, full time volunteer
3. What/who made you decide to book a boudoir session?
4. Did you have any obstacles or fears about boudoir?
100 of them. Fear of looking at my body, fear of showing my body and all its scars and battle wounds.
5. Why did you choose me?
My husband and after looking at your web site and facebook page I knew I could be comfortable with you. You seemed so down to earth and would not judge me or my body.
6. How was the actual session different from what you expected (if at all)?
I was surprised I was so open to take off my clothes. I am normally very, very shy and would NEVER be nude (I can barely be nude for my husband) but few pictures in I was ready and confortable to bare all.
7. What was your favorite part of the entire experience? (makeover, the shoot, seeing images, etc)
I loved being pampered with the chocolates and champagn and then seeing myself after with all make up and hair done and seeing my pictures after it all.
8. How has the response been to your images?
9. What is your advice for women interested in such a session?
Do it. You only live once and if you ever had concerns about your body then this is the best way to see how beautiful you are and how to learn to love your sexy ass. :)
10. Did anything change about the way you see your own beauty as a result of this session?
It makes me see how beautiful I am and how much my husband loves my body. On my worse "I hate me days" I can look at these and say "I am beautiful".